Wednesday 29 January 2014

“My Baby” new music video by Zendaya Coleman

Once again, the 17-year-old star proves that she's all grown up. The ‘Replay’ singer has finally debuted her new music video for her song ‘My Baby’ that is off of her self-titled album and the song is off the chain! The clip shows the Disney star singing the song while trying to be both cool and sexy in front of the screen. She shows off some serious swag while rocks flashing blue lips, hats and sports jerseys in this video. She pays homage to her hometown of Oakland, California by sporting a Raiders jersey in her music video along with a number of interesting getup choices. She isn’t alone in the video, Rapper Too Short and actress/singer Christina Milian also make cameo appearance in the clip.
Last year, Zendaya explained about the musical style in her album. She says "I'm kind of creating my own music and my own zone, my own lane as an artist" and “I want to do rhythmic pop”.



"My Baby" comes out in Zendaya's self-titled debut album "Zendaya", which was released last September. The song has been rumored to be the second single to follow up hit "Replay", but Zendaya has opposed it. Rappers Ty Dolla Sign, Lamsu and Bobby Brackins recently remixed the song. It has some kind of urban edge, more hip-hop tones to it that kind of edge it up and do something a little different so it's not just stereotypical pop music."
Her fan can’t wait to hear all of the new music, which Zendaya has in invention for her fans in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment